Who are the members of the GNPCC?
Chamber members are business people just like you who are interested in the growth and development of their businesses in the Greater Northeast.
What does the GNPCC do?
It brings small and large businesses together to network, develop and improve business relationships. Its basic function is that of economic development. The Chamber represents business and professional interests before elected bodies, serves as a catalyst for growth and promotes the area’s residential and commercial assets.
Where are the members from?
Our members are from all areas of the city and its suburbs, from business, industry and non-profit sectors.
When do members meet?
Members are encouraged to network at all of our monthly networking events. In addition, we host seminars, luncheons, a dinner dance, a golf outing, and trips to Harrisburg.
How is the GNPCC financed and organized?
Financial support comes from the business, professional investor and residential members of the community. Rates for different classes of membership are established by the Board of Directors. The Board elects Chamber officers who employ Chamber staff.
Working together, the Chamber can accomplish what no single person can.
The Chamber means business…for you to make SMART BUSINESS CONNECTIONS
Online Membership Visibility
BASIC PACKAGE: Offers the same online visibility as our previous site and is included with your membership.
- Member Events – Now integrated with the general calendar!
- Press Releases – Upload your press releases and company news
- Help Wanted – Hiring? Add your job postings
- Hot Deals – Offering a special discount? Upload your Coupon Savings
- Ask the Experts – What are you an expert of?
- Company name, address, and phone number displayed in the online directory search results
- About – Company Description
- Hours of Operation
- Driving Directions
- 240 characters for Keywords
ENHANCED PACKAGE: Only an Extra $35 per year!
Includes all features offered in the Basic Package, PLUS!
- Company Logo
- Results Summary
- Additional Bulleted Description
- Unlimited characters for Keywords
- Web Photos & Images selections are available which include a search results icon
- Photo gallery – Show off your business. Upload photos of your storefront, products, services, or take a team photo or video
- Map image selection
Join the online members-only information center and start enhancing your profile today.
We have Notary Public services that can assist your business with signature notary services. Another free benefit of membership in the GNPCC. Simply bring the documents needed to our office and our Notary will witness the signature, and apply our seal to the document.
Certificates of Origin
A Certificate of Origin is a document which states the origin of goods being exported. Virtually every country in the world considers the origin of imported goods when determining what duty will be assessed on the goods or, in some cases, whether the goods may be legally imported at all.
A Certificate of Origin is an export document certifying that the referenced goods were produced in the United States. The GNPCC provides Certificates of Origin to our members as a benefit of membership free of charge. **
If you need a Certificate of Origin issued by the GNPCC, please:
• Complete, sign and have the appropriate Certificate of Origin
• Attach all original shipment invoices for all items referenced on the certificate
• All requests and documents must be made in person at the GNPCC offices, 8025 Roosevelt Boulevard (Suite 200) Phila., Pa., 19152
**Non-Member charge is $75 per page.