Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, a private business organization, is dedicated to the success of our professionals, business members, and the free enterprise system.
GNPCC is the leading organization representing the Greater Northeast Philadelphia Business Community. Our single voice strengthens the engagement among all industries to achieve a common goal, to serve our region positively.
GNPCC leads our regional businesses and community by establishing relationships to create competitive advantages for sustainable economic development, provide advocacy by representing our members in city and state political affairs, and connect leaders, developing a coalition to execute the community’s vision.
Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce is reBranded, reDirected, reStarted, and ready to represent the Greater Northeast Philadelphia business community!
When you commit to becoming part of the GNPCC community, you make an investment in your business – small, medium, or large. Participating and interacting with our GNPCC community shows a commitment to your marketing efforts, relationships, and participation in our business community. We offer many advantages for you to engage and help grow our changing organization while developing solid opportunities to make SMART BUSINESS CONNECTIONS.
- Easy Access to your information in our online Member Directory
- Save Money through member-to-member discounts
- Sponsorship opportunities of Chamber events
- Exposure on our Community Calendar
- Referrals to incoming business inquiries
- Weekly e-Newsletter inFOCUS
- Quarterly Magazine inBUSIINESS
- Opportunity to advertise at events, in print or online
With other professionals and decision-makers at Chamber events to help you build your business, gain insights on industry trends, and learn more about doing business in the District.
- Business After Hours and Networking Breakfasts
- Speaker Series Panel Events
- Bold in Business Expo, Directors Cup Golf Challenge, Mingle Among the Masterpieces Art Exhibit
- Government and Legislative Events: Meet the Legislators Breakfast, Mayoral Luncheon, Economic, and Development Initiatives.
- To ensure we work in a business-friendly environment with laws and policies that are in the best interests of our members.
Business Growth & Development
Initiatives to help your bottom line and increase your opportunities for growth.
- Leadership Academy – Leadership, Management, and Sale Development Program
- Women in Business Conference
- Committees and Board of Directors