WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF PRECAUTION, THE 2021 FLAVORS OF THE NORTHEAST FESTIVAL IS RESCHEDULED FOR SPRING 2022. CHECK BACK FOR TGHE NEW DATE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
RAIN OR SHINE
ATTENTION ALL RESTAURANTS, CATERERS, FOOD TRUCKS, and SPECIALTY CRAFT/RETAIL VENDORS!!
We are moving the annual event outside and expanding a festival opportunity to the Northeast Philadelphia business community and the general public.
$75 MARKET PLACE EXHIBITOR 10’ x 10’ exhibit space including two (2) 8’ tables and four (4) chairs
***IF YOU ARE SELLING FOOD OR DRINK, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS AT YOUR TABLE. The Chamber will NOT accept payment on behalf of any Food/Market Place vendors***
All Exhibitor Fees Include:
• Exhibit space including tables and chairs
• Your company name is listed in the following Advertising:
• Festival/Restaurant Week page on the GNPCC’s Web site, www.nephilachamber.com
• Pullout Festival/Restaurant Week Guide in the Northeast Times on Wednesday, October 6, 2021 [Individual advertising is available for purchase separately]
• On the day of directional signage
• Tents and table coverings are NOT included.
**Tents MUST have four (4) weights per tent
• Retail, Food, and Beverage vendors must email insurance certificates and include additional insured to firstname.lastname@example.org to sell at the Festival. Include additional insurers:
Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, 8025 Roosevelt Blvd, Ste. 200, Philadelphia, PA 19152
Cannstatter Volksfest-Verein, 9130 Academy Road, Philadelphia, PA 19114
• Credit card transactions are accepted by visiting the GNPCC Web site, www.nephilachamber.com.
• Checks can also be mailed to the Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
For more information, contact the GNPCC office, email@example.com