Chamber Business Connection
We now offer a new networking opportunity. The Chamber Business Connection is a committed group comprised of GNPCC members who meet on a bi-weekly basis.
- The purposeful networking opportunity will foster relationships and develop a strong commitment to promoting member companies by recommending one another to prospective clients.
- Bi-weekly meetings
- One professional/company per industry per group
- GNPCC members in good standing only
- No additional membership cost
CBC Requirements and Guidelines:
- Meetings every other week.
- Must attend 75% of the meetings.
- 1 Referral per month.
- A substitute is allowed that is a current Chamber Member in good standing.
- Meetings will run 60-90 minutes.
- There should be 30-second commercials, including at least one member who should speak to the group for purposes of time and value of knowing what that member does and what a good referral for them would be.
- Each speaker should bring a door prize with a value between $10-$20.
- Drawings can win Door Prizes at the end of the meeting if you gave a referral or brought a visitor.
- Cannot be a member of another closed networking group.
- Classification Changes can be done if the member’s new company is a Chamber Member, and the category is available.
- A member can have up to a 60-day medical leave of absence if approved by the group/Chamber.