The Philadelphia COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund offers grants or zero-interest loans to Philadelphia small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The program, administered by the Department of Commerce and Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), aims to:
- Provide relief to small businesses in order to help them survive this crisis.
- Retain as many employees as possible.
- Help businesses avoid predatory lenders.
- Maintain the provision of goods and services for Philadelphia’s residents.
- Three relief programs, one application
- You can apply for the three relief programs through a single application. Your request will be directed to the appropriate program based on your annual revenue.
Please refer to the application details for more information about what you’ll need to complete your application.
Applications are being accepted as of today! Apply Here
To Stay Connected for City of Philadelphia COVID-19 Updates
As we all know, the protocol for businesses changes by the day. To make sure you are up to date, please see links to resources below.
Additional updates from today based on the City’s new Stay-at-home Order, as well as other recent updates.
- Information and resources for businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Information and resources for workers impacted by COVID-19
- The new Business Activity and Stay at Home Order: What you need to know
- The actual Order can be found here.
- Governor’s list of Essential/Non-Essential in Spanish can be found here and is attached (timestamped 2/21/20)
- Non-essential businesses to close until further notice
- This post has been updated to reflect today’s order.
- Social distancing for essential businesses during COVID-19 coronavirus
- L&I issues guidance on construction work following Governor’s March 19th order.
- L+I’s guidance that construction work must stop by Friday, March 27, 2020 at 5 p.m.
As always, everything COVID-19 related can be found at this website: www.phila.gov/covid-19
And all of the City’s blog posts and press releases can be found here
For current Information text COVIDPhl to 888777 and visit www.phila.gov
We will begin Skype Meetings this week. Stay tuned for details.
GNPCC Community Online Marketing Toolbox
Greetings GNPCC Community
As we face the new and hopefully temporary normal, we are reminded how important it is to continue to have a sense of community. Small local businesses need our support through this challenging time and we need to support one another.
Although traditional networking has come to a complete halt at this time, it doesn’t mean we can’t stay connected.
Take a minute to update your information and engage though the GNPCC platforms.
- Update your personal and company online profile.
- Download the MemberPlus App from the Google and Apple Play Stores
- Join the GNPCC Google Group for discussions and information. Click Here
- If you are posting on social media, be sure to tag the Chamber so we can repost your information. Facebook and Instagram: @gnpcc @phenshallgncpcc Twitter: @Phila_NE